Friday, March 26, 2010

Gatorland


After an interesting flight and the loss of two of our bags we made it to Orlando, always an interesting thing losing you bags.
The next day we got up and went to Gatorland, there are a lot of alligators and a lot of fun birds and fun animals.

Nice fruit loop birds--they most definitely did not want a cracker because we kept on asking them!


This is a very disturbed albino alligator, he did not like me getting too close to it because his eyes got mean and wanted to probably eat me.

This is Chester.  He is reported to eat dogs off their leashes.  He doesnt like other alligators so he has is own bachelor pad.  One of the workers was going along the fence to clean his tank and Chester started hissing and growling... I was hoping that guy could move faster than Chester could-- but then maybe it would have been great sports entertainment to see the chase..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steven said...

oooooo, scary! Keep the posts coming, I feel like I'm on vacation. Hope you guys are having a great time!

Sara said...

We hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation. Sorry about the lost bags, I bet you guys really stunk!